Sexy Smoky Look for your Christmas Day!12:40:00 AM
Are you still confused about your christmas day makeup? If you think you wanna be looked natural not too bold, but still lil bit sexy, you can try my makeup idea.
If you are now already bored with red, perhaps everyone is gonna wear red lipstick to match their santa hat, you can try this one!
I created a smoky look on my eyes and combined with natural lip color.
For the eyeshadow, I used sexy smoky eyeshadow palette from Victoria's Secret, and chose the first array of the eyeshadow (silver, shimerring black, and white). You can also use your other eyeshadow palette with the same color like mine.
So let's check the tutorial out , it's quick and pretty easy!
The Steps :
1. Apply your eyeshadow base (me : NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk)
2. Blend it well with my finger on your eyelid :D
3. Apply silver eyeshadow from lash line until your crease
4&5. Add black eyeshadow on your lower lid and blend it smoothly to the crease.
6. Add black eyeshadow on your lower lash line too :)
7. Apply your eyeliner (me : using Revlon liquid eyeliner)
8. Curl your eyelashes and apply your mascara (me : Maybelline rocket mascara)
9. Put your fake eyelashes on! (I combined two types of fake eyelashes, tutorial here)
10. You can highlight your browbone with white eyeshadow :)
Other products used :
The Skinfood Aloe BB Cream
NYX waterproof concealer
The Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder
Japanese brand highlighter (can't read the name)
Blush on :
NYX mosaic blush in rosey
Make Over Ultra Hi Matte in Silk Blonde
Revlon lipgloss in nude
And this is my final look...it's light and not too heavy right? You can wear it during the day also :)
So what do you think?
FOLLOW ME ON :