My Experience : Fixing My Shattered Blush6:32:00 PM
I'm back again with my experience on fixing my shattered blush. I accidentally dropped my NYX blush several weeks ago, and uhoh, it 's broken. My hubby suddenly looked at me and said " naah... I'm sure you wanna buy the new one". But I said " hmm no problem, I still have other blushes, and I think I can fix it", and he wondered and asked back " Are you sure that it can be repaired?", "Absolutely!" my answer, and directly went googling hehehehe (lagi kumat pelitnya) ... I found the tips from some blogs, some webs, some vlogs, and I must say that the tips have helped me. Perhaps some of you've already known about this, or might already try it by yourself. But since I rarely break my make up stuffs, I never tried it before and I'm gonna record my first trial on my blog :D
This is my NYX blush picture before it's broken, it supposed to have mosaic pattern from light pink to darker one.
And became like this after falling down from table.
And what I needed to help me repair the blush :
1. A piece of plastic
2. Small piece of clean cloth
3. Alcohol, I only have Alcohol 70% so I used it. It's said that it's safe to use on your blush because it will completely evaporate.
4. A small spoon
5. A small jar to be covered with the cloth
What I did and how to repair:
1. I pressed the blush again with the small spoon until all of them become powder.
2. And then I put around 10-drops of the alcohol onto it and mixing it with the spoon.
3. Pressed the blush again with the small spoon.
4. Covered the jar with the piece of cloth and pressed it to the blush, until the surface became smoother.
5. Cleaned the excess blush, and left it dry overnight.
And voila, this is my blush looks like, though it doesn't have the mosaic colors anymore, I'm pretty happy with this. Now I can use it again :D
See you again in other post ;)