My Latest Make Up : I heart for the soft one :D8:34:00 PM
Time to post again. Was sick during last week, made me lazy to post anything in my lovely blog.
Well, right now I want to share about my latest FOTD (sorry i'm not the expert one). I do not like to have heavy make up actually, prefer the soft one. ( haha.. coz my face skin is utterly sensitive, I rarely wear make up to office :D).
- BB cream as my base foundie (coz I heard that this stuff is gentle for my sensitive and oily skin ) - Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream with SPF 20 PA+. Hmm it blends nicely on my face , just even out my skin tone with sheer coverage. I like it !! Don't feel this cream heavy on my skin :)
- Revlon Colorstay 200 Natural Beige (Combination/oily skin) to help me covering the darkspot (yup I have many darkspots aarrrrggggh...)
- Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder # 23 Natural Beige - love the natural shade, love the smell, and love its pretty packaging.
- NYX Mosaic Powder MPB 10 LOVE - love the orange color, makes my face look fresh
- Maybelline Eyestudio PP-1 Winter Iris as my eyeshadow
- Etude Oh- m'Eye Line for the eyeliner
- Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara
- Revlon eyebrow pencil - dark brown
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Luminous Pink (631) - I love the soft pink ....